<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, August 24, 2008
*~SN0Wbreak~*

I was at my other house for quite some time over the weekend so I couldn't stay at home much...I'm practicing a song I really like on the piano!! It's called 'Eternity Memory of Lightwaves'. It rocks~~~!!! I've been playing it like so many times over these few days and it irritated my mom ALOT. Yeah, right. Who was the one who told me I had to play the piano for 1 hour everyday? Her? And now she's complaining. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, MOM. Anyways, I'm gonna be busy for the next few days...

To-do list:
1. Get ingredients for the agar agar for the home econ practical exam that is coming up soon
2. Do maths homework(ARGHHHH >.<)
3. Get FREAKING zippers from dad (pencil case ones)

I have to take a pic of myself now and print it, plus, I have to do the si han cause I didn't have enough time to do it because I was away from home most of the time -.- I forgot about the hieroglyphics...that should be FAIRLY easy, right? Damn.

*~SN0Wbreak~*

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

4:55 AM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4