<body scroll="auto">
Monday, August 25, 2008
*~SN0Wbreak~*

OMG. I spent 5 hours today doing my PBL with Kajal, Sneha, Andrea and Rui Ting. (I skipped choir, hehe. Gonna pay a heavy price for that though -_- But if I didn't do the PBL website then my whole group will fail since I'm the only one doing the website after Felicia went for HER cca at 2pm ++. Lucky girl.) I didn't eat anything until 4.30 pm when I decided to eat something in case I faint or something(yeah, like that will happen) I ate a egg tart and some raspberry biscuits. Ms Shervon asked me to buy bao for her(bao is chinese for bun ^^) but don't have. Instead, the auntie had siew mai but I didn't know if Ms Shervon wanted Siew Mai so I went up to the computer lab again with all the people from girl guides and NPCC staring at the weirdo in school uniform(me) holding an egg tart. Later Ms Shervon and Kajal and Sneha wanted me to buy the siew mai(when they heard abt it they super hype nia) so I had to go down again. Ms Shervon asked me to buy ALL the siew mai they had so I asked the auntie and she said she had a row left(10 siew mais) so I really bought all of em cause Ms Shervon gave me about $5 I think(one siew mai cost 60 cents, Sneha gave me $2) So I looked like an idiotic delivery woman holding 5 packets of siew mai and an egg tart(the biscuit was in my pocket) Later even kena scolded by TA cause had to ask them to help me upload my files onto the Sec 1 folder thingy since GENEVIEVE didn't want to come. >:P

*~SN0Wbreak~*

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

6:19 AM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4