<body scroll="auto">
Monday, January 19, 2009
*~SN0Wbreak~*

I'm blogging weekly now :O well, not really weekly...but still ~
I had my maths test, it was okay :D
I had my hist. test, it was NOT okay D: I couldn't finish most of it T_T
I haven't finish my performance task which was due LAST FRIDAAAAAAAAY...and my teacher's gonna kill me :D
Unfinished homework:
- Maths
- Science
- Art
- Performance Task

Wow, I always have unfinished homework...I'M GOING TO FINISH IT ALL TODAAAAAAY!!
or not.
I'm a really lazy person.
I can't commit myself to any homework in 5 minutes.
I usually don't finish my homework.................

PS. What is streetsmart??? My teacher said that I was streetsmart...and if that was literally geographical, then sorry Mr Chew, my sense of direction = 0 xD

*~SN0Wbreak~*

orhh, and i may be quitting maple ... D: except for the new char i'm creating with nanaaaaa!! xDDDDD

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

2:10 AM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4