<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, January 10, 2009
*~SN0Wbreak~*
Okkkkkk, I'm posting!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, yesterday we had a farewell party for ms ong (BARBEQUE xD) at east coast park. We got lost. @#&^#%(^&#%*$# OMG WE GOT LOST! We went to Pasir Ris then took bus no. 15 to some unknown random isolated area so we took a taxi instead =P IT COSTED $5 but andrea paid xDD Later, we were errr...playing on the beach...? While they were taking pictures like hell and I got dragged in. YEAH, PICTURE-TAKING, HOW NICE. Later we had to start the fire...=.= but SOMEONE had to help us.......................................................then later we cooked the food xDDD omg i loved the stingray xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD later i reached home at like 10pm???? CAUSE MY FAMILY WANTED TO GO OUTSIDE TO EAAAAAAAAAT. For this whole, entire freaking WEEK, I've been reaching home at like 9pm at least every single day! Except for today that is xPP
*~SN0Wbreak~*
[NO PHOTOS CAUSE MY BLUETOOTH'S SPOILT]

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

7:30 PM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4