<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
I totally pissed off the chinese teacher today LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I don't know why but everytime I see her I'll just go freaking hyper and scream, "HI!" yeah, she got pissed at me =X but seriously, i piss off each and everyone of my subject teachers or form teacher or whatever teacher. just teacher larhh. i'm damn famous in prev school lor =.= that time we have p6 camp we go take food i blur blur daydream about something else take water bo take food then we in hall take food mahhs, then my teacher scream in the mic, "FLORENCE LOY! YOU HAVEN'T TAKE YOUR FOOD!" THEN I WAS LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY WITH THE WHOLE COHORT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL now my blogger got problem, can't post long post or else something weird will pop out? =.= so i'm just going to make short and sweet posts, (DON'T COMPLAIN LARHH AH FEL)

Still em0~ing,

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

6:44 AM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4