<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Escape theme park
I was really hyped up to go to escape theme park can?
Then the rain came and ruined it all.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I HATE THE WEATHEEEEEER!!
I mean, Nana and I took the damn MRT from bishan (nana took a longer mrt ride, of course =X) to PASIR RIS. AND THEN WAITED FOR THE STUPID 354 TO GO TO DOWNTOWN EAST. JUST FOR IT TO FREAKING RAIN AT THE WRONG TIME. I mean, we reach at 3pm, then RAIN. DRIZZLE. WHATEVER. so we decided to wait for awhile(1 hour). then at 4pm we hailed a cab and went to the mrt just to see that the rain subsided, ALOT. Then we were freaking pissed cause we didn't even get to play anything and it was my FIRST TIME THERE. bad omen. OH WELL. at least we went to bugis to take neoprints ;D no pics to post heehee~ even if have also don't want post -3- haiis, so long never post then suddenly post cause damn angry at the rain. luckily nana stopped me from buying the ticket or else waste dunno what $17.70 ea cause we *didn't bring our student pass*. 13 years old above adult mehhh...and we look young enough =X sienn lor~ admission fee need $17.70 while kids only $8.90 T_T

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

9:14 AM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4