<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 28, 2009
TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR:
1. Fingers: Florence
2. Chin: vclkloreen bces
3. One finger; eyes closed: Florence
4. Elbow: gvtr.lpotrrenmvcer
5. Nose: rolorejnce
6. Palm: Florence

WTF?!?!?! i suck at this :3

QUIZ TIME!!!
001. Real name → Florence
002. Nickname(s) → Flo/Zepher
003. Horoscope → Saggitarius
004. Zodiac sign → Pig
005. Male or female → Male :3
006. Elementary → Marymount Convent School
007. Middle School → Crescent Girls' School
008. University → Not applicable
009. Friends → A lot
010. Hair color → Dark brown
011. Long or short Hair → Long
012. Loud or Quiet → L-O-U-D
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Camera
015. Health freak → Not really
016. Drink or Smoke? → No way
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → Never
018. Eat or Drink → Both. DUH.
019. Piercings → Hate it
020. Tattoos → Ew?
023. First piercing → It closed :3
024. First best friend → Sarah
025. First award → 2nd in Class (Primary 3)
026. First crush → Don't have one
027. First pet → Dog (It ran away and most probably got knocked down by a car)
028. First big birthday → One
029. Eating → Mentos
030. Drinking → Sprite
031. I'm about to → Say WTF
032. Listening to → None
033. Plans for today → Finish my vid and revise for my tests tomorrow
034. Waiting for → Exams to be over

YOUR FUTURE:
035. Want kids? → No
036. Want to get married? → No
037. Careers in mind → Psychiatrist
038. Ran away from home → Nope
039. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Nope
040. Killed somebody → Nope
041. Broken someone's heart → I dunno?
042. Been arrested → Nope
043. Cried when someone died → I was playing at the funeral


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
044. Yourself → Not really
045. Miracles → Definitely
046. Love at first sight → I don't even wanna fall in love :3
047. Heaven → I don't even believe in reincarnation
048. Santa Claus → No
049. Kiss on the first date → I will not go on a date
050. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Nope
051. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Maybe
052. Do you believe in God → Never, unless someone gives me solid proof other than the bible and miracles


LOLOLOLOL. I updated -3-

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:32 PM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4