<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
CHOIR
For some reason, my grandpa didn't wake me up today
so I only managed to wake up BY MYSELF AT 7.30AM
= miracle. But I arranged to meet Jia Yi at 7.30pm. So
got scolded by her LOLOLOL. Psps x_x then later she
left without me T_T

Also, I felt like a retard carrying my gown on the mrt
AND the darn bus. Wth.

-becomes stupid yellow banana carrying some purple
dress-

Later we went and had sectionals for like 3 hours at the
AVT. Haiis, my legs hurt. Keep standing. Then whenever
I want to sit down April will give me the death glaree...

I'm being dramatic, I know.

And for some reason, PEOPLE KEPT POKING ME
TODAY. IONO WHY. IS IT THAT FUN TO SEE MY
REACTION?!?!

Caution: Please refrain from poking Florence if you still
want to stay alive.

That caution is true.

HUR.

And yibin was freaking me out the whole day by doing
random things like using me as her armrest.

She claims that I'm just the right height.

Uh huh.

Haiis.

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

5:35 AM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4