<body scroll="auto">
Friday, June 26, 2009
okay, since i couldn't sleep today, i was playing with regular playing cards to do tarot readings

LOL?

well,

i didn't get most of it.

but seriously,

the results are:

WTF!?

Don't keep my hopes up
The pain'll just get a whole lot worse
I have to let it go when I can
Before I lose who I am

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

3:42 PM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4