<body scroll="auto">
Monday, June 15, 2009
Tagged by: Nana - thloved :D

Favourite(s);

Jeans or Bum: Jeans :]
Sport: Basketball and badminton ;D
Song: Hmm, currently Misery Business and Take my hand :D
PSP or Nintendo Wii: PSP FTW
Teacher: Ihateem'all. Except for my tuition teacher Ms Han :]
Ice Cream or Jelly: Ice Cream!! Sweet cookies and cream from ben & jerry's :D
Chocolates or Sweets: CHOCOLATES 101%?!
Him : ________________ Fill in the blanks LOL
Apple or Orange: Applee :DD I'm kinda allergic to orange o3o (citric acid)
Cartoon: Fairly Odd parents LOOOOL =P
Movie: MADAGASCAR 2.
--
Questions,
What are you thinking now? On how to answer this quiz's questions :3
What are you doing now? The quizz? o3o
What do you want to do? Iono D: watch anime? LOL
Who are you thinking abt now? My dog that I'll never have T_T
Are you bored? Duh.
How are you feeling? Braindead.
Have any personal things to share? Yes. I live in Singapore. Personal enough? :D
Who do you last hug? Jia Yi or Andy o_o
Who do you last texted? Kelly I think
Who do you last took pictures with? Jia Yi! :D

Tag 10 people to do this quiz:
I TAG EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG >:D

Firstly I shall copy Nana and Ah Fel in doing this italic-small-letter thing for their posts LOL.
Should I let it out?
At least I won't feel so frustrated.
But I can't.
Cause I just...can't.

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

7:33 AM






Profile

Welcome to Flo's blog.

A 2C3 Crescentian (:

An Alto one in our beloved choir

Prepare gifts on 24/11

Last words: Tag or die

See? I'm so nice :D (not)

2 lovers, 4 mothers & 2 dads
Jia Yi is my most prominent mom LOL


Currents
I love:
-
-
-
-

I hate:
-
-
-
-


Rants

Links
  • 6D's blog ♥♥
  • Angela! ♥

  • Andrea ♥♥
  • Andrea JIE ♥
  • Audrey ♥
  • Rogu AKA Ben
  • DANNIE ♥
  • Felicia aka Ah Fel ♥♥
  • GRACE!(mortal) ♥♥
  • Hachi aka Iris ♥
  • Josh =.=♥
  • Kajal ♥
  • Kelly ♥
  • Kenneth ♥
  • Kevin(SEKKIE!) ♥
  • LI YUN ♥♥
  • Mickeyy!! ♥♥
  • Nanaaaa ♥♥
  • Samantha aka CMAN! ♥♥
  • Sam (POET ;D) ♥
  • Sarah ♥♥
  • Sarita ♥♥
  • Sonja AKA SONY ♥♥♥
  • Stacy ♥
  • Variii ♥♥
  • Yue Long ♥

  • Free Hit Counter
    Free Counter 99 words

    Speedtest

    Archive
    ♣ August 2008♣
    ♣ September 2008♣
    ♣ October 2008♣
    ♣ November 2008♣
    ♣ December 2008♣
    ♣ January 2009♣
    ♣ February 2009♣
    ♣ March 2009♣
    ♣ April 2009♣
    ♣ May 2009♣
    ♣ June 2009♣
    ♣ July 2009♣
    ♣ August 2009♣
    ♣ September 2009♣


    Credits
    Designer: Fish_fries
    Photo: Flogao/Byluluka
    Font: 1
    Texture: 1
    Brushes: 1 4 3
    Pattern: 1
    Hosts: 1 4